If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Is Hiatus 2.0 Underway?

Discuss all things blink here
User avatar
leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

Postby leamnmel » Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:34 pm

This Isnt Blink-182 :x

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:56 pm

It's gonna take some getting used to :(
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

User avatar
Mark Macbeth
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:54 pm
Location: Europe

Postby Mark Macbeth » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:34 am

It's sucks that we aren't getting any updates from the guys.
Image

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:00 pm

I don't think there's gonna be much updates until the Musink show
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

User avatar
Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Postby Djenni » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:43 am

Tom's probably busy recording a bunch of #songswithoutahome lol.
Image

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

User avatar
~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:16 am

Image
So said tweet has been deleted.

And http://tomdelonge.me/ is cryptic, but I think we can all fathom what the chess pieces represent... "check mate".
Image

User avatar
Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Postby Djenni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:37 am

~*Dan*~ wrote:Image
So said tweet has been deleted.

And http://tomdelonge.me/ is cryptic, but I think we can all fathom what the chess pieces represent... "check mate".

wow, i don't know what to say.. :shock:
Image

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

User avatar
~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:59 am

Djenni wrote:
~*Dan*~ wrote:Image
So said tweet has been deleted.

And http://tomdelonge.me/ is cryptic, but I think we can all fathom what the chess pieces represent... "check mate".

wow, i don't know what to say.. :shock:


So Tom has demo's meant for blink-182... yet he's out. Still confused by it all.
Image

User avatar
leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

Postby leamnmel » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:50 pm

They were meant for blink.... He's making his point by telling us all and the fuckers giving him abuse about the whole situation, that look I have been writing blink material! I still think Mark and travis were out of order about the situation!

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:09 pm

~*Dan*~ wrote:Image
So said tweet has been deleted.

And http://tomdelonge.me/ is cryptic, but I think we can all fathom what the chess pieces represent... "check mate".


I never got to see the website before it got taken down, was there really a chess piece?
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

User avatar
~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:53 pm

Chuck-182 wrote:
~*Dan*~ wrote:Image
So said tweet has been deleted.

And http://tomdelonge.me/ is cryptic, but I think we can all fathom what the chess pieces represent... "check mate".


I never got to see the website before it got taken down, was there really a chess piece?


Three black chess pieces with a white one fallen
Image

User avatar
Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon
Posts: 1772
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Postby Djenni » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:55 pm

leamnmel wrote:They were meant for blink.... He's making his point by telling us all and the fuckers giving him abuse about the whole situation, that look I have been writing blink material! I still think Mark and travis were out of order about the situation!

I honestly think he's just taking some rough demos he had that were meant for blinks next album and finishing them to save face after all of this. Having said that i really do hope they sound good and blinkish, might be the last we hear of Toms blinkish side for some time :?
Image

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:39 am

Djenni wrote:Having said that i really do hope they sound good and blinkish, might be the last we hear of Toms blinkish side for some time :?


Makes me sad that this is true :(
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

User avatar
~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:05 am

Djenni wrote:
leamnmel wrote:They were meant for blink.... He's making his point by telling us all and the fuckers giving him abuse about the whole situation, that look I have been writing blink material! I still think Mark and travis were out of order about the situation!

I honestly think he's just taking some rough demos he had that were meant for blinks next album and finishing them to save face after all of this. Having said that i really do hope they sound good and blinkish, might be the last we hear of Toms blinkish side for some time :?


I suspect you're right, I've got a feeling he's probably finishing them off and mixing them.
Image

User avatar
leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:40 am

Postby leamnmel » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:35 pm

~*Dan*~ wrote:
Djenni wrote:
leamnmel wrote:They were meant for blink.... He's making his point by telling us all and the fuckers giving him abuse about the whole situation, that look I have been writing blink material! I still think Mark and travis were out of order about the situation!

I honestly think he's just taking some rough demos he had that were meant for blinks next album and finishing them to save face after all of this. Having said that i really do hope they sound good and blinkish, might be the last we hear of Toms blinkish side for some time :?


I suspect you're right, I've got a feeling he's probably finishing them off and mixing them.


He probably is.... But saying that maybe he left parts for travis or mark... Vocals etc. So maybe he's filling in the blank spaces!
Who knows?


Return to “blink-182”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest