If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Is Hiatus 2.0 Underway?

Discuss all things blink here
leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Thu May 28, 2015 12:12 pm

I 110% agree with you, it won't be blink what so ever!

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Fri May 29, 2015 4:11 am

Like i said in the other thread, instead of working on their issues they're just pushing them under the rug; ignoring them. Getting lawyers and managers to deal with each other instead of tackling the problem themselves together in the same room :?

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent

Postby Chuck-182 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:36 am

(this is) john. wrote:So it looks like Tom is almost officially and legally out:
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ ... e-20150527

This was posted on AP.net but they deleted it a little after and no one seems to be talking about it over there. Not sure why...maybe they're going to get an exclusive announcement or something?

Mark's always been my favorite, but I have this disgusted feeling whenever I read anything about him or Travis now. I feel sorry for Tom and the way everyone's been treating him. I don't like the way Mark and Travis are handling this at all. If they continue without Tom (or Mark or Travis), it just isn't blink in my eyes.

I definitely don't disagree with you but Tom certainly didn't help his case

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:32 pm

Didn't Tom say we would get another AVA album this year? I honestly would prefer a tour though, before another album.

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:47 pm

~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:43 am

Djenni wrote:http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/rock/6685076/tom-delonge-blink-182-split-angels-and-airwaves-poet-anderson-novel-album

Discuss!

http://www.nme.com/news/blink-182/88008

I thought this quote was interesting...

Asked if he would rejoin were Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker to invite him back, he stated:
"No, no, it's much more complex than that. It has to map up with everybody's life. I think if all the roads that we're travelling connect at the same intersection, which is usually a location and a date, then we're good."

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:21 pm

All because mark and Travis couldn't patiently wait! I'm sorry I'm gunna find it very hard to listen to anything Blink-44 from now on

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah it's so weird thinking about blink without Tom, will I even like blink without him? I don't know :(

~*Dan*~ wrote:I thought this quote was interesting...

Asked if he would rejoin were Mark Hoppus and Travis Barker to invite him back, he stated:
"No, no, it's much more complex than that. It has to map up with everybody's life. I think if all the roads that we're travelling connect at the same intersection, which is usually a location and a date, then we're good."

Ugh, they could totally work this out. I read also last night that Tom even brought the whole POET idea to Mark & Travis, lol that would've been weird as shit though. :lol:

(this is) john.
Abducted

Abducted

Postby (this is) john. » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Yeah, i'm pretty much totally turned off to anything that has to with Mark or Travis now. Which, like I've said before, is weird for me because I've been a Mark fan and have enjoyed his music and personality more than Tom's.

I feel bad for Tom. He seems, to me, to be the only one not acting like a dick, yet everyone is treating him like he's a totally insane asshole.

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:05 am

You're right it's Mark & travis acting like dicks!

~*Dan*~
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby ~*Dan*~ » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:39 am

Funny how Tom comes out of these interviews the level headed one, yet it's Mark and mainly Travis who come across quite childish at times. I can't help but feel when they post stuff, it's a pop at Tom, or an attempt to make him jealous. Remember that Travis dig about Tom using Pro Tools live? When Mark posted the hard drive about blink-182, back in the day I would've been hugely been excited, but I'm not remotely interested.

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:52 am

~*Dan*~ wrote:Funny how Tom comes out of these interviews the level headed one, yet it's Mark and mainly Travis who come across quite childish at times. I can't help but feel when they post stuff, it's a pop at Tom, or an attempt to make him jealous. Remember that Travis dig about Tom using Pro Tools live? When Mark posted the hard drive about blink-182, back in the day I would've been hugely been excited, but I'm not remotely interested.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
I'm not excited at all! I'll listen to the new record but I'm not excited as I would normally be!
They should call it a day now!

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:44 am

By what I've been hearing we should be getting new material this year or at the least early next year.

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Djenni wrote:By what I've been hearing we should be getting new material this year or at the least early next year.

I'll just say what everyone is thinking:

Who fucking cares?!?

Fuck them it isn't bLink-182

Mark Macbeth
Abducted

Abducted

Postby Mark Macbeth » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:53 am

leamnmel wrote:
Djenni wrote:By what I've been hearing we should be getting new material this year or at the least early next year.

I'll just say what everyone is thinking:

Who fucking cares?!?

Fuck them it isn't bLink-182

It will never be the same..

Return to “blink-182”