If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Tom on re-joining blink

Discuss all things blink here
Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:03 pm

So everyone's apparently talking about what Tom said at CC.

What do you guys think?

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:23 pm

I heard that! Not sure what I feel about it. He's been so weird about the whole thing. He also said in an interview "the first of many times blink broke up...", and it all just feels like Tom just thinks no matter how he acts, the second he chooses blink will just be there waiting for him. :?
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:55 pm

ye this is all too weird :?

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:33 pm

Yeah it's weird, then why doesn't he just call the guys and try to work this out in person? tbh i think he just doesn't want to do blink at all anymore. :?

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:54 pm

Here's a video of him saying it. Idk, seeing and hearing it I think it was just a mix of sort of self admittance that the heart of the issue is nobody has really even bothered to actually talk to each other about it and figure things out, and just throwing something out there that he didn't really need to expand on and explanation on the spot.
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:08 pm

Ye I kind of think he was saying it basically saying "well one of us only need to pick up the phone" if you know what I mean???

Return to “blink-182”