If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

+44 - Recording "No It Isn't"

Discuss +44, Box Car Racer, and any other side projects from the members of blink here
44disastermaster
Elite

Elite

Postby 44disastermaster » Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:38 am

LilyAllen's Cameltoe wrote:
Monday wrote:
I think that was disproven by the longevity of of the band...

Yeah, you have a point there, but I personally enjoyed and appreciated them more than AvA.

+44 were so dull and boring though.

Monday
Famous

Famous

Postby Monday » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:51 am

44disastermaster wrote:
LilyAllen's Cameltoe wrote:
Monday wrote:

Yeah, you have a point there, but I personally enjoyed and appreciated them more than AvA.

They had a few catchy songs. I think there downfall was they brought nothing new to the table and they brought the drama from Blink with them. I can't remember the name of the song but I remember it being about saying goodbye I hate you to Tom or something like that. WDNTW didn't have any of that.

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 am

Monday wrote:
44disastermaster wrote:
LilyAllen's Cameltoe wrote:[quote="Monday"]

They had a few catchy songs. I think there downfall was they brought nothing new to the table and they brought the drama from Blink with them. I can't remember the name of the song but I remember it being about saying goodbye I hate you to Tom or something like that. WDNTW didn't have any of that.[/quote]
"No It Isn't"

Its actually one of their better songs.

"This isn't just goodbye, this is I cant stand you"

Monday
Famous

Famous

Postby Monday » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 am

Fantasy Cricket wrote:
Monday wrote:
44disastermaster wrote:[quote="LilyAllen's Cameltoe"][quote="Monday"]

They had a few catchy songs. I think there downfall was they brought nothing new to the table and they brought the drama from Blink with them. I can't remember the name of the song but I remember it being about saying goodbye I hate you to Tom or something like that. WDNTW didn't have any of that.[/quote]
"No It Isn't"

Its actually one of their better songs.

"This isn't just goodbye, this is I cant stand you"[/quote]

I like the song as well. If I didn't know it was about Tom drama I might have liked it more. To me while the song sounded terrific, when I heard the song I just thought "what a dick, get over it."

Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent

Postby Chuck-182 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:28 am

I looove No It Isn't, I think I might be the only one who prefers the demo over the album version.

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

44disastermaster
Elite

Elite

Postby 44disastermaster » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:44 am

Some of the songs sounded good they just seemed empty. I don't know, it's hard to explain.

Return to “Side Projects”