If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

(+44)

Discuss +44, Box Car Racer, and any other side projects from the members of blink here
dookie
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Postby dookie » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:41 am

aaron182 wrote:what are craig and shane up to?

i read somewhere in this forum or somewhere else that shane is now working at a cd store. damn, sucks for him

ChRiTzO
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:34 am
Location: Germany

Postby ChRiTzO » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 am

dookie wrote:
aaron182 wrote:what are craig and shane up to?

i read somewhere in this forum or somewhere else that shane is now working at a cd store. damn, sucks for him

who cares Shane and Craig? Sorry .... if +44 returns, please with carol heller!

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 am

ChRiTzO wrote:
dookie wrote:
aaron182 wrote:what are craig and shane up to?

i read somewhere in this forum or somewhere else that shane is now working at a cd store. damn, sucks for him

who cares Shane and Craig? Sorry .... if +44 returns, please with carol heller!


That'd be soooo rad
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Fighting The Gravity
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 am

Postby Fighting The Gravity » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:28 am

+44 just didn't do it for me.. it was like a not as good blink-182. At least Angels & Airwaves & Box Car Racer branched out and were creative.

j-empire
n00b

n00b
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:34 pm

Postby j-empire » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:06 am

Fighting The Gravity wrote:+44 just didn't do it for me.. it was like a not as good blink-182. At least Angels & Airwaves & Box Car Racer branched out and were creative.
you got broke ears man +44 was something else you wouldn't hear blink do songs like weatherman or chapter 13 or any song off that album for that matter.

Fighting The Gravity
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 354
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:15 am

Postby Fighting The Gravity » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:28 am

j-empire wrote:
Fighting The Gravity wrote:+44 just didn't do it for me.. it was like a not as good blink-182. At least Angels & Airwaves & Box Car Racer branched out and were creative.
you got broke ears man +44 was something else you wouldn't hear blink do songs like weatherman or chapter 13 or any song off that album for that matter.


Nope, I'm pretty lenient on creativity by bands. Angels & Airwaves actually took an entirely new direction w/ their music. +44 isn't bad by no means its just not creative enough. Although there are a few good songs by +44. Mark needs Tom

Fullmetal Alchemist
n00b

n00b
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Postby Fullmetal Alchemist » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Fighting The Gravity wrote:
j-empire wrote:
Fighting The Gravity wrote:+44 just didn't do it for me.. it was like a not as good blink-182. At least Angels & Airwaves & Box Car Racer branched out and were creative.
you got broke ears man +44 was something else you wouldn't hear blink do songs like weatherman or chapter 13 or any song off that album for that matter.


Nope, I'm pretty lenient on creativity by bands. Angels & Airwaves actually took an entirely new direction w/ their music. +44 isn't bad by no means its just not creative enough. Although there are a few good songs by +44. Mark needs Tom
+44 was much darker and the lyrics were very thought out and deep. AvA sucks... sure they branched out but their music doesn't touch +44.

pedrinho182
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:22 am

Postby pedrinho182 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:28 pm

maybe man

OneEightyTwo
n00b

n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Postby OneEightyTwo » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:27 pm

+44 - 155 is as of this day, still my favorite song ever.

K3vino
n00b

n00b
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:31 pm

Postby K3vino » Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:16 pm

Well according to video at around 5:25 Mark Hoppus says he's still in the band +44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLuQDON3CFQ

User avatar
(this is) john.
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:54 pm
Location: California

Postby (this is) john. » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 pm

K3vino wrote:Well according to video at around 5:25 Mark Hoppus says he's still in the band +44

lol that was actually pretty funny. i should watch his show.

but i'm guessing he's going to (slowly) put the leftovers from his "solo" album into +44. and he probably wants another musical outlet beside blink since tom has AvA and travis has his shitty rap buddies.
Image

OneEightyTwo
n00b

n00b
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Postby OneEightyTwo » Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 pm

+44 - 155 is still as of today, my fave. song Ever!

Hands down.


I love Blink, AVA, +44, Sum 41 etc.


But i just cannot ever get sick of listening to 155!

stoner182
Feeling This!

Feeling This!
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 am

Postby stoner182 » Thu May 31, 2012 7:35 am

They should bring back Plus 44 and Boxcar Racer, both bands were awesome.

User avatar
Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon
Posts: 1773
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:44 am
Location: Iceland
Contact:

Postby Djenni » Thu May 31, 2012 12:20 pm

stoner182 wrote:They should bring back Plus 44 and Boxcar Racer, both bands were awesome.

+44 reunion would be bitchin' but AVA is pretty much Boxcar Racer anyway so i doubt that will ever happen..
Image

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

stoner182
Feeling This!

Feeling This!
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 4:58 am

Postby stoner182 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Djenni wrote:
stoner182 wrote:They should bring back Plus 44 and Boxcar Racer, both bands were awesome.

+44 reunion would be bitchin' but AVA is pretty much Boxcar Racer anyway so i doubt that will ever happen..



Then they should start sounding like boxcar racer again; heavy guitars, lyrics about the end of the world and stuff like that instead of magic and love, I want to hear tom's dark side again.


Return to “Side Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest