If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

(+44)

Discuss +44, Box Car Racer, and any other side projects from the members of blink here
d4rk4rr0w
n00b

n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Postby d4rk4rr0w » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:26 pm

And my heart hangs from this noose
like your footsteps in crowded rooms
filled with sweet scents of autumn blooms
is this what you imagined?

Catch a glimpse from her empty stare
hidden eyes behind her auburn hair
catch my breath for the smoke to clear
and it's just as it should be

My best-laid plans
will build and break your heart
her guilty hands
tear my whole world apart
my mind keeps racing
she's softly dreaming
I'm scraped and sober
but there's no one listening

And we'll wake up in vacant rooms
pull you close to my aching skin
broken glass on the porcelain
is this what you imagined?

We'll forget what we used to say
and our lives won't mean anything
pull me close as I drift away
and it's just as it should be

My best-laid plans
will build and break your heart
her guilty hands
tear my whole world apart
my mind keeps racing
she's softly dreaming
I'm scraped and sober
but there's no one listening

And we'll both take our revenge
but we still won't feel any better
and we'll both take our revenge
but we still don't feel any better

And we'll both take our revenge
(but we still won't feel any better)
I'm scraped and sober
but there's no one listening



These lyrics are the reason I love +44
I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:03 am

d4rk4rr0w wrote:I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.

gkb98x
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Postby gkb98x » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:11 am

Buffalo Cricket wrote:
d4rk4rr0w wrote:I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.

While his statement was a little over board, I feel like you just commented that back to be a smart ass

d4rk4rr0w
n00b

n00b
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 am

Postby d4rk4rr0w » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:30 am

You didn't even bother to give an example of something else just as honest.
So my point still stands lol

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:44 am

gkb98x wrote:
Buffalo Cricket wrote:
d4rk4rr0w wrote:I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.

While his statement was a little over board, I feel like you just commented that back to be a smart ass

I feel like you said this because of my comment in the thread Diglett made... Whats your point?
d4rk4rr0w wrote:You didn't even bother to give an example of something else just as honest.
So my point still stands lol
I mean come on man lol.

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:38 am

Buffalo Cricket wrote:
d4rk4rr0w wrote:I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.


Quit being a jackass :lol:
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

LilyAllen's Cameltoe
Addicted

Addicted
Posts: 2231
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Postby LilyAllen's Cameltoe » Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Chuck-182 wrote:
Buffalo Cricket wrote:
d4rk4rr0w wrote:I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.


Quit being a jackass :lol:


He might have been a dick for saying that, but come on, he's got a point. We'll never know if being obsessive takes part in Darkrow's questionable comment.

gkb98x
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Postby gkb98x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:43 am

Buffalo Cricket wrote:
gkb98x wrote:
Buffalo Cricket wrote:[quote="d4rk4rr0w"]
I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.

While his statement was a little over board, I feel like you just commented that back to be a smart ass

I feel like you said this because of my comment in the thread Diglett made... Whats your point?
[/quote]
What comment in diglett's thread are you talking about?
and my point is you didnt really have a good reason to call him out on that other than to start shit

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous
Posts: 1027
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:40 pm

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:51 pm

gkb98x wrote:
Buffalo Cricket wrote:
gkb98x wrote:[quote="Buffalo Cricket"][quote="d4rk4rr0w"]
I swear no one has ever written more honest lyrics then Mark on that album.

....Riiiiiight.

No one has ever written as honest as Mark Hoppus, in the 97465983465736976964 songs that have been written, NONE of them are as honest as Mark was on that album.

While his statement was a little over board, I feel like you just commented that back to be a smart ass

I feel like you said this because of my comment in the thread Diglett made... Whats your point?
[/quote]
What comment in diglett's thread are you talking about?
and my point is you didnt really have a good reason to call him out on that other than to start shit[/quote]
I really don't see how what i said was so dick-ish. I didn't mean it that way but it's the truth no?

User avatar
Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent
Posts: 5191
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Postby Chuck-182 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:23 pm

You took his comment way too seriously, I really doubt he really meant it's literally the most honest song ever made :lol:
Image

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

gkb98x
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 297
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Postby gkb98x » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Chuck-182 wrote:You took his comment way too seriously, I really doubt he really meant it's literally the most honest song ever made :lol:

that was my point. oh well stupid arguing. and btw buffalo i know what post you're talking about now but hadnt even seen it when i said what i said. Oh well pointless arguing

throughbeingcool
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 am

Postby throughbeingcool » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 am

WYHSB is a solid album.

iSimon
Postwhore

Postwhore
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:55 pm

Postby iSimon » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:40 am

throughbeingcool wrote:WYHSB is a solid album.

epic bump, true story though. I hope +44 put another album out some day.

throughbeingcool
Up All Night

Up All Night
Posts: 363
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 am

Postby throughbeingcool » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:18 am

iSimon wrote:
throughbeingcool wrote:WYHSB is a solid album.

epic bump, true story though. I hope +44 put another album out some day.


haha

Yeah, would be good to have another +44 album, who know's, maybe Tom would have a guest appearance on it; so it would be the opposite of BCR aha

dookie
Abducted

Abducted
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Postby dookie » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 am

throughbeingcool wrote:
iSimon wrote:
throughbeingcool wrote:WYHSB is a solid album.

epic bump, true story though. I hope +44 put another album out some day.


haha

Yeah, would be good to have another +44 album, who know's, maybe Tom would have a guest appearance on it; so it would be the opposite of BCR aha


then mark would have a perfect revenge for the formation of box car racer lol


Return to “Side Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest