If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Grammys

Discuss the world of music here
dookie
Abducted

Abducted

Postby dookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:53 am

anyone watched the grammys? or are we really stuck to the blink stuff only and nothing else in the music industry?
Last edited by dookie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:09 am

This pic says all that needs to be said about the grammys..

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 am

fuck the grammys. its pathetic. might as well be called \"foo fighters getting awards for being garbage award show with special guest negros who (surprisingly) arent criminals who make horrible music but we have to praise them and act like its good so they dont become criminals\"

Buddha
Postwhore

Postwhore

Postby Buddha » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 am

Grammy's are a joke.
Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj were there so this award show in particular was about as equal to a piece of shit stuck on the end of my shoe.

i time bomb
Abducted

Abducted

Postby i time bomb » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:50 am

I don't ever really watch award shows, didn't watch the Grammys either. But I do like Adele so glad she won some awards, and Skrillex too. Not much of a fan of Kanye though, don't think he deserved best rap album.

i time bomb
Abducted

Abducted

Postby i time bomb » Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:58 am

and did Lady Gaga get shut out? I really hope I saw that correctly.

Fate Fell Short
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Fate Fell Short » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:20 am

Lol what a bunch of haters thinking you're too cool for the Grammys. I thought it was badass this year, some amazing performances. Some awful performances too (Nicki Minaj WTF) but overall definitely better than it has been.

Springsteen, Foo Fighters, Coldplay, McCartney, Taylor Swift...awesome.

Buffalo Cricket
Famous

Famous

Postby Buffalo Cricket » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 am

Fate Fell Short wrote:Lol what a bunch of haters thinking you're too cool for the Grammys. I thought it was badass this year, some amazing performances. Some awful performances too (Nicki Minaj WTF) but overall definitely better than it has been.

I dont think im too cool for the grammys. I think the music showcased on it is shit.

Fate Fell Short
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Fate Fell Short » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 am

Buffalo Cricket wrote:
Fate Fell Short wrote:Lol what a bunch of haters thinking you're too cool for the Grammys. I thought it was badass this year, some amazing performances. Some awful performances too (Nicki Minaj WTF) but overall definitely better than it has been.

I dont think im too cool for the grammys. I think the music showcased on it is shit.
Fair enough. But saying fuck the Grammys and calling them pathetic comes across like you're trying too hard. :lol:

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:46 am

i time bomb wrote:But I do like Adele so glad she won some awards

ugh i hate her..

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

dookie
Abducted

Abducted

Postby dookie » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:00 pm

exactly what i was thinking. this year's show was pretty rad. i wasn't a big fan of adele but her performance is amazing, she deserved the grammys she won.

well for those of you who complains, who do you think should get those awards? tbh the ones who got nominated in the show was the best we've got right now (excluding nickiminaj rihanna crap etc)

Buddha
Postwhore

Postwhore

Postby Buddha » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 am

Buffalo Cricket wrote:

Boom, exactly this.

endra
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby endra » Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 am

i didnt watch it, but i watched some videos of it.
best part in my opinion was the allman brothers getting lifetime achievement awards

Return to “Music”