If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Tongue Bunging

Something grinding your gears? Wanna spark up a debate? Do so here!
BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 am

Okay. I'm seriously losing faith in my peers. I've been coming to find out through my friends/acquaintances that the common American male has never stuck his tongue in a girls butthole before. What is wrong with this generation? Yesterday I was in a car full of my friends and I asked them if they ever stuck their finger in a girls butthole before. Of the 3 guys in the car besides me, only 1 of the 3 has. Further discussion led me to show I was the only one to stick my tongue in a girls butt before. And they thought I was weird for it. I tried to explain to them that it's just part of growing up and being a man. Please tell me that Missouri is just behind the curb in America. Fucking "country folk".

And Im not really talking about literally penetrating her sphincter. I mean you can if her buttholes lose enough but im just talking about licking her butthole more or less.

I just dont get it. Ive done it to 3 girls and I think its awesome and that you havent lived until youve done it. And to those of you immature kids who are going to cry "Ewwww why would you want the taste of shit in your mouth?", obviously know nothing about girls. Any decent girl keeps that shit clean. Ive done it numerous times and NEVER once had a problem with it. In fact I would go as far to say that it tastes less gross than pussy. Dont get me wrong. I love the taste of pussy more, but lets be fair. Its a taste we only generally like cause its associated with sex. Well unless you get that girl with the wonder vagina. Butt if you were to blindfold a guy and make him taste both without him really knowing what he was doing. Hed probably say the butt tasted better.

BLINKDISASTERS! Im giving you a homework assignment. The next 7 or above girl you fuck, EAT HER BUTTHOLE. If shes below a 7 dont bother. Thats gross. Unless shes a 6 with a smoking hot body and just an ugly face. But even then. Ugly face usually reflects onto personal hygiene. So you might go down there and get her on a day with some nasty wiping problems. And always "check your corners" when "storming into a room" as commissioner Gordon so wisely said in Dark Knight Rises. Rub your fingers around there first a couple minutes before to get a good idea on how clean it is. Even try 69ing first so you can smell it and make sure shes good.
Last edited by BeardlessTulip on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sum41Ant27
Abducted

Abducted

Postby Sum41Ant27 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 am

HAHAHAHA!!!!
This is great, I tried fingering a girls butt and she didn't even like that. But she was maybe a 5, so your theory is correct. Definitely going to try it, and I'll let you know!

rowdyyoudy
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby rowdyyoudy » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:39 am

BeardlessTulip wrote: And always "check your corners" when "storming into a room" as commissioner Gordon so wisely said in Dark Knight Rises.

I lol'd so hard

Fate Fell Short
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Fate Fell Short » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:46 pm

This thread is seriously underrated. LOL

BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:52 am

Wow I really cant believe you guys...The male gender took a step back I guess. Fucking male-feminists.

BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:51 pm

Alright class its time to turn in your homework. Field report boys! Who's up first to share?

potense
Feeling This!

Feeling This!

Postby potense » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:33 pm

Best. Topic. Ever! I never did it. But i'm from switzerland . We're a bunch of conservative fucks anyway...

BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

Update: A real squirmer technique, slide your tongue from her ass too up to her clit, or reverse. Or for you flamers like Djenni slide your tongue from his asshole to his dick.

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:54 am

BeardlessTulip wrote:Update: A real squirmer technique, slide your tongue from her ass too up to her clit, or reverse. Or for you flamers like Djenni slide your tongue from his asshole to his dick.

I'm trying this tonight!

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Monday
Famous

Famous

Postby Monday » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:02 am

I know this thread has been dead for awhile now but... Djenni... How'd it go?

BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Still going strong with my rimming game boys and girls.

Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:01 pm

BeardlessTulip wrote:Still going strong with my rimming game boys and girls.

I expected nothing less :lol:
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

Monday
Famous

Famous

Postby Monday » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 pm

BeardlessTulip wrote:Source of the post Still going strong with my rimming game boys and girls.

What do fat chicks taste like?

BeardlessTulip
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby BeardlessTulip » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:15 pm

Monday wrote:Source of the post
BeardlessTulip wrote:Source of the post Still going strong with my rimming game boys and girls.

Great question and contribution to the discussion. This is a great education opportunity for the less experienced members of the site who aren't as washed up as myself.

In my experience fat girls are hit and miss. Most of the time you want to avoid sticking your tongue in the ass of a fat girl. It's always safe to assume more chance of disaster in the form of swamp ass or poor hygiene. If you apply Einstein's equation of The Law of Ass Sweat, every 5 pounds after 130 increases the chance of a stinky ass by 30%.

So what does an ass licking veteran like myself do in a one on one with a fat girl? First, start with a finger. Stick it in there and feel around. Make sure it feels secure. Second, use the law of probability. Does her breath smell okay? Her body? Her clothes? Hair, etc? If you find other parts of her smell or taste funny, avoid tongue punching the fart box.

But don't let this mislead you. A skinny girl can be nasty just as easily and some fat girls are clean as a whistle and can be a fun experience

Monday
Famous

Famous

Postby Monday » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm

BeardlessTulip wrote:Source of the post
Monday wrote:Source of the post

Great question and contribution to the discussion. This is a great education opportunity for the less experienced members of the site who aren't as washed up as myself.

In my experience fat girls are hit and miss. Most of the time you want to avoid sticking your tongue in the ass of a fat girl. It's always safe to assume more chance of disaster in the form of swamp ass or poor hygiene. If you apply Einstein's equation of The Law of Ass Sweat, every 5 pounds after 130 increases the chance of a stinky ass by 30%.

So what does an ass licking veteran like myself do in a one on one with a fat girl? First, start with a finger. Stick in there and feel around. Make sure it feels secure. Second, use the law of probability. Does her breath smell okay? Her body? Her clothes? Hair, etc? If you find other parts of her smell or taste funny, avoid tongue punching the fart box.

But don't let this mislead you. A skinny girl can be nasty just as easily and some fat girls are clean as a whistle and can be a fun experience

Informative and well written. Hopefully these young ones can learn something here.

Also I admire your willingness to scrape the bottom of the barrel so the rest of us can keep getting it with dime pieces. You're a true hero and I cherish you as a friend.

Return to “Rants & Debates”