If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Blink Tribute band

In a band? Make some music? Show it off here!
leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:27 pm

Also guys please go and like our page :D https://m.facebook.com/pages/Link-182-t ... 3319084772

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:34 pm

leamnmel wrote:
Djenni wrote:Me and a few of my friends are actually in the process of putting together a cover band right now. #stoked :)

Oh, just out of curiosity, how much did that TD Epiphone set you back?

£500
I have a Vox Valvetronix amp too, as an Ac30 is to expensive at the moment and there is a preset for the Ac30 on it so I set some banks up for the pedal!

Awesome, i'm thinking of using my stratocaster for the time being. I'm thinking of getting a Vox Valvetronix Vt40+ but i'm a little low on cash atm, i guess i'll have to save up.

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

leamnmel
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby leamnmel » Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:25 am

Djenni wrote:
leamnmel wrote:
Djenni wrote:Me and a few of my friends are actually in the process of putting together a cover band right now. #stoked :)

Oh, just out of curiosity, how much did that TD Epiphone set you back?

£500
I have a Vox Valvetronix amp too, as an Ac30 is to expensive at the moment and there is a preset for the Ac30 on it so I set some banks up for the pedal!

Awesome, i'm thinking of using my stratocaster for the time being. I'm thinking of getting a Vox Valvetronix Vt40+ but i'm a little low on cash atm, i guess i'll have to save up.

That's all I did buddy!
And have a house wife and kid to pay for lol!
It only takes time ;)

Return to “Show Us Your Music!”