If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Broken Apostrophes and Links Report

Found a bug in the forum? Let us know!
Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:46 pm

EDIT: Broken apostrophes have been fixed.

Report any links that need to be fixed ie:

Code: Select all

http://www.blinkdisasters.com/forum/ …index.html

Most of the links can be ignored but if you find one that might be important let me know and I can fix it.

Thanks guys!
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 am

There are a few threads/topics in the General Discussion forum without a title, making it impossible to open them.

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:55 pm

If you click on the arrow next to the name of the last poster it lets you into the post.

It looks like all the posts are from bots that were deleted, which means the threads should be deleted too. They're nowhere to be found on the vanilla forum which makes me wonder how vanilla handles deleted topics and such? Maybe the reason at least some of the posts and topics didn't convert is that they were "deleted" and just kept in the database somehow?? That wouldn't account for all the posts but definitely some. Hmm..
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

hmm weird.

I really hope you figure out the post-count thing eventually though.. I was so close to 2K posts.

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Return to “Bug Report”