If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

Blink-182 - Big Day Out Festival, Melbourne Showgrounds 2000

Chewy030
Fighting the Gravity

Fighting the Gravity

Postby Chewy030 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 am

Is trading still cool? I gave up on that long time ago.

L.J.H.
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby L.J.H. » Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:37 am

Chewy030 wrote:Is trading still cool? I gave up on that long time ago.

Trading has never been cool.

stivy
Feeling This!

Feeling This!

Postby stivy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:10 am

L.J.H. wrote:
Chewy030 wrote:Is trading still cool? I gave up on that long time ago.

Trading has never been cool.

yeah it never was, and proof of it is how Mystery is sharing this precious stuff with us withouth asking anything in return, so thank god for internet people like him :D

endra
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby endra » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:47 am

i have a video from blink performing at Big Day Out in 2000 (atleast thats what it says), its 41 minutes long and opens with Family Reunion. however in mine tom is wearing a blue shirt and mark is wearing a red shirt as opposed to white shirts that Mystery posted. Idk if thats what you guys are looking for or not.

here it is on google:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 156860335#

L.J.H.
Up All Night

Up All Night

Postby L.J.H. » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:14 am

appealtora wrote:i have a video from blink performing at Big Day Out in 2000 (atleast thats what it says), its 41 minutes long and opens with Family Reunion. however in mine tom is wearing a blue shirt and mark is wearing a red shirt as opposed to white shirts that Mystery posted. Idk if thats what you guys are looking for or not.

here it is on google:

Thats the more common date. Its all over youtube etc.
This is the other date they played there which is a bit less common.

44disastermaster
Elite

Elite

Postby 44disastermaster » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:10 am

appealtora wrote:i have a video from blink performing at Big Day Out in 2000 (atleast thats what it says), its 41 minutes long and opens with Family Reunion. however in mine tom is wearing a blue shirt and mark is wearing a red shirt as opposed to white shirts that Mystery posted. Idk if thats what you guys are looking for or not.

here it is on google:

Yes, as ^^ said this is very common. The one Mystery posted isn't.

mario-182
Abducted

Abducted

Postby mario-182 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 am

Do you guys always base your actions on what's considered 'cool' or not? Like to think that I grew out of that long ago
44disastermaster wrote:
mario-182 wrote:
L.J.H. wrote:[quote="mario-182"][quote="stivy"][quote="Mystery Of You"][quote="travisbarker"]thank you! Is there more, or did they just those 3 songs?

3 songs I believe.

EDIT: Mario says there was a full set.
[ Post made via BD Mobile ] Image

yeah I guess they played a full set but they just broadcasted a few songs

No, what I meant is that the full show was actually broadcasted. I've got an old VHS with the interview and the whole set[/quote]
Transfer to dvd?[/quote]
Already have, but I'm also a trader[/quote]
I'm sorry for calling you out, but traders are so greedy and immature it is not funny. You are trading a non-physical product that isn't even your own. :roll:[/quote]
I'm sorry, but that's a subjective definition of the word 'trader'. I didn't really ask for your opinion, and like someone said, I did make a thread offering basically anything. You're quick to judge, but I don't see you praising very much. I do own what I trade, that's why others are after it. If I didn't own it, you and others who want it, would probably have it. That's how trading works..
Sorry, but I don't see the immaturity in putting effort into collecting media. However, I do see it in your almost jealous, constant, pointless, criticism

I haven't actually made a trade in years, I lost interest in it, but I do still take pride in what I own

44disastermaster
Elite

Elite

Postby 44disastermaster » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:30 am

mario-182 wrote:Do you guys always base your actions on what's considered 'cool' or not? Like to think that I grew out of that long ago
44disastermaster wrote:
mario-182 wrote:[quote="L.J.H."][quote="mario-182"][quote="stivy"][quote="Mystery Of You"][quote="travisbarker"]thank you! Is there more, or did they just those 3 songs?

3 songs I believe.

No, what I meant is that the full show was actually broadcasted. I've got an old VHS with the interview and the whole set[/quote]
Transfer to dvd?[/quote]
I'm sorry for calling you out, but traders are so greedy and immature it is not funny. You are trading a non-physical product that isn't even your own. :roll:[/quote]
I'm sorry, but that's a subjective definition of the word 'trader'. I didn't really ask for your opinion, and like someone said, I did make a thread offering basically anything. You're quick to judge, but I don't see you praising very much. I do own what I trade, that's why others are after it. If I didn't own it, you and others who want it, would probably have it. That's how trading works..
Sorry, but I don't see the immaturity in putting effort into collecting media. However, I do see it in your almost jealous, constant, pointless, criticism

I haven't actually made a trade in years, I lost interest in it, but I do still take pride in what I own[/quote]
But you don't really "own" it. Unless you made the recording yourself. There is always going to be multiple copies of the same thing out there.

mario-182
Abducted

Abducted

Postby mario-182 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 am

44disastermaster wrote:
mario-182 wrote:Do you guys always base your actions on what's considered 'cool' or not? Like to think that I grew out of that long ago
44disastermaster wrote:[quote="mario-182"][quote="L.J.H."][quote="mario-182"][quote="stivy"][quote="Mystery Of You"][quote="travisbarker"]thank you! Is there more, or did they just those 3 songs?

3 songs I believe.

Transfer to dvd?[/quote]

I haven't actually made a trade in years, I lost interest in it, but I do still take pride in what I own[/quote]
But you don't really "own" it. Unless you made the recording yourself. There is always going to be multiple copies of the same thing out there.[/quote]
Let's just agree that I own more control, over the amount of copies dispersed, than you and some do

Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent

Postby Chuck-182 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:17 am

mario-182 wrote:You're quick to judge, but I don't see you praising very much.

Yeah I kinda noticed that too

I guess this is growing up...
2009-2015

Mattster_99
Feeling This!

Feeling This!

Postby Mattster_99 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:43 pm

Hey guys does anyone have the videos to the more common date? I had these a long time ago but I lost them.

endra
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby endra » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Mattster_99 wrote:Hey guys does anyone have the videos to the more common date? I had these a long time ago but I lost them.

under the video on the right there is an option "Download video - iPod/PSP"
you can download it here

Mattster_99
Feeling This!

Feeling This!

Postby Mattster_99 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am

Thanks a lot.

Chuck-182
Omnipresent

Omnipresent

Postby Chuck-182 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 am