If you haven’t signed in to the forum since before 6/27/2014 you’ll need to reset your password in order to sign into your account. To do this, click here (the "I forgot my password" link on the login page) and you'll be sent a new password. You can read more about this here.

"She's Out Of Her Mind" Music Video!

Discuss all things blink here
Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Discuss! 8)
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

IreckonKiwii
Abducted

Abducted

Postby IreckonKiwii » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:36 pm

cool :)

"I’ll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda."

Djenni
Reckless Abandon

Reckless Abandon

Postby Djenni » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:38 pm

Blast from the past 8)

"and she's trying to sleep it off, with her head on my shoulder"

Reed
Famous

Famous

Postby Reed » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:57 pm

Out now! I think the band itself could have been done little better. Their show seemed real low energy and it would have been great if the girls busted in and streaked across the stage while one of the blink guys mouths "WTF" or something.

Overall, pretty solid throwback. Funny seeing all the same scenarios again too. Adam Devine was perfect :lol:
"When you're feeling low, here's a little hand from above cause you're on my mind."

long
Feeling This!

Feeling This!

Postby long » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:28 am

Reed wrote:Source of the post Out now! I think the band itself could have been done little better. Their show seemed real low energy and it would have been great if the girls busted in and streaked across the stage while one of the blink guys mouths "WTF" or something.

Agree, but at least it wasn't a compilation of tour footage of them not playing She's Out Her Mind... Oh wait... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hzx_q967Rg

Kidding, I was just being cynical! Get it? :smug:

Mark Macbeth
Abducted

Abducted

Postby Mark Macbeth » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:07 pm

long wrote:Source of the post
Reed wrote:Source of the post Out now! I think the band itself could have been done little better. Their show seemed real low energy and it would have been great if the girls busted in and streaked across the stage while one of the blink guys mouths "WTF" or something.

Agree, but at least it wasn't a compilation of tour footage of them not playing She's Out Her Mind... Oh wait... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hzx_q967Rg

Kidding, I was just being cynical! Get it? :smug:

:lol:

Return to “blink-182”